Sunday, March 26, 2006

samurai photographer fights germs, they fight each other.

cosme/calero
cosme/calero,
originally uploaded by samuraiphotog.
I have been fighting with the Sinus Infection That Wouldn't Die for the past couple of weeks, and on Friday I finally went to the doctor to see if he could help me kill it once and for all since my usual methods of destruction (like decongestants, long steamy showers, and saline washes) had failed.

My doctor is great, because he knows I try to avoid prescription drugs, especially antibiotics, unless they are really necessary. So he was pretty apologetic about having me start on the one antibiotic (that I know of) that works for me.

Since I take them so rarely, I am always surprised that they work so quickly. On Saturday, after I showered, I was clear enough to go and shoot the Big Apple Grapple.

I first shot arm wrestling last year, and I'm still learning the best way to go about it. Since I knew who some of the participants were, I had a small idea of what to look for in the competition. I shot a lot, but didn't get exactly what I wanted, so I will have to keep going back until I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home