Thursday, March 09, 2006

samurai photographer. so achey.

I've spent the past three days helping to install the ICP/Bard MFA program's Thesis show, and I am in more pain than even I could have imagined. It takes a lot for me to complain vocally, but I did plenty of it to various people. I even took a bath last night to stave off some of the really bad stuff, so it might have been worse. The bath also made all my bruises rise to the surface, so my legs are almost Dalmatian-like with purple blotches.

The thing is, I didn't even do as much of the heavy duty physical labor as some other people did. I think what really killed me was kneeling on the floor hiding cables for the video installations. I anticipate having a very difficult time getting out of bed in the morning.

I am completely psyched, however, to experiment with the Toyo 4X5 field camera I am borrowing this weekend. I have a fridge full of Polaroid just waiting to be used. Now to find some willing subjects...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home