Saturday, January 28, 2006

samurai photographer becomes samurai guitarist!

So on February 4th, I go for round three of the Glenn Branca 100 Guitar battle. The piece is Symphony #13, Hallucination City. It's going to be at Montclair State and if you have the means to go see it, GO SEE IT.


I'm playing a different part than I have been, but I am not worried. I really like performing this piece and the people I meet every time I do it.


All of the enthusiasm I feel, however, is kind of dampened by the fact that I have had the flu or something like it for the past week. Today is the first day where I can actually function as a human, and I wonder if I will have the strength necessary for this by Thursday.


I hope to be able to document some of the behind the scenes stuff as well, but who knows what will happen with that. I've never tried to document myself photographically before!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home