Tuesday, November 22, 2005

samurai photographer hits the air

Apparently NPR will be airing a piece about NaSoAlMo either this week or next.

Also apparently, my *cough* melodious voice will be heard in this piece.

Details as they come.

I am sort of sorry I haven't been recording all the water pipe wierdness that has been happening in my apartment for the last hour. I awoke this morning to having no running water, which made me VERY angry (since I am supposed to go out later and I would like to brush my teeth.)

For the past hour, intermittently, the toilet has been filling/emptying of its own accord. I like to call it "Ghost Flushing". I wonder if there is a German word for this phenomenon, since they seem to have a word for everything else. Perhaps I will make one up.

In any case, the sounds emanating from my bathroom are quite odd, and could make for an interesting track. Hmmm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dennis Moser said...

Yes, I got an email from him and answered a number of his questions about my album, too! Still no word on when the piece will air...

I've pretty much finished my album up, weighing at just over 60 minutes long.

Dennis Moser
aka "usr/sbin" to the ambient-loving world at
http://usrslashsbin.angrek.com/audio

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 4:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home