Thursday, March 22, 2007

samurai photographer is afflicted

a show of hands
a show of hands,
originally uploaded by samuraiphotog.
Every couple of months something really bizarre happens to my fingertips. I think it's got something to do with the photo chemicals I handle all the time, or maybe something else. Whatever causes it, the results are always kinda gross: the skin on my fingertips dries up and peels.

Even intense moisturization doesn't stave off this condition, and it pisses me off.

Today it got to the point where I couldn't grip anything because the skin on my fingers was so messed up.

Whenever this happens to me, I always feel like people are staring at my hands. It goes away in a few days, but for the week or so it takes for it to run its course, I just want to wear gloves all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home